Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 8, 2011

Rick Genest - Yay or Nay?!


Just saw a post on him on JouJou Villeroy and immediately had to run over to post something about him on my own blog.
I am actually not a big fan of tattoos, I find them pretty cute and stylish sometimes, but I won't be rushing to get one anytime soon, that's for sure. Well, it's actually more like I don't think I will EVER get a tattoo. Never say never though. However, I have to admit that this shoot with Rick Genest is pretty fascinating. He's so wrong, it makes him right. If you know what I mean. I don't envy his girlfriend though, I wouldn't want to sleep next to him. Scary scary scary!! But I applaud his braveness and unique style! It would be really scary to watch him grow older, as sagging skin and tattoos don't exactly work together.

PS. He reminds me of the movie Beastly which I watched recently. The movie is so boring, I just couldn't finish it or maybe I had just outgrown fairy tale movies about a beauty (Vanessa Hudgens) and a beast.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét