Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 8, 2011

H&M Haul

We don't have H&M in Vietnam, but instead we have smart business-minded people, who for some service fee will order you H&M or whatever brand you want and get it shipped to Vietnam! The price will adds up a bit, but still reasonable priced compared to some shops here.
So one fine afternoon, I placed an order. And after about three weeks, I got my order! This timing supposedly is for H&M only, as they are very slow with shipping, apparently if you order other brands it's much more efficient.
So here's what I got:
Photobucket
I love this jumpsuit!! It's so chic! I first noticed it on youtube, lovestylebeauty was doing an haul video and showed this, I didn't really pay much attention, but somehow it did stuck in my head! hehe Well, after browsing through lookbook.nu and hm.com I was gradually falling in love with it. It looked so chic, like a maxi dress but much more interesting and unique.
It didn't disappoint in real, the material is light, and it feels comfortable on, especially in this hot weather. The color is pale peachy coral, and will look absolutely amazing on tanned skin.
It is very sexy with a low cut neckline. It's this grown up image of sophistication. I cannot wait to wear it to the beach with my Accessorize sandals and a straw hat (which I don't have, btw!). The jumpsuit has been sold out on their website, so head over to ebay if you want it.

Another thing I got is this colorful beaded necklace, which will look nice with a white dress I think. It's very DYI-vibe, and I am sure some talented girl could just make it herself. I am not that good, unfortunately, so I went the easy way.
Photobucket
I really like it. Very summery.

I also got a bracelet, but the picture was so bad, I won't be putting it up here, I will wait till I wear it, so till next time.

Overall, I am happy with this order. The fact that we do not have H&M mean higher price (boo hoo!), but a good thing is that not many people will be rocking this! Happy Happy Happy!!!

11 nhận xét:

  1. amazing dress!!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. I like the jumpsuit a lot, too!

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. Nhận xét này đã bị tác giả xóa.

    Trả lờiXóa
  4. I love it!!!! :)
    I wanted it.. but in the HeM of my city it was over quickly :(


    http://preziosa.blogspot.com/

    Trả lờiXóa
  5. Oh, it's so beautiful! Great necklace! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    Trả lờiXóa
  6. i love h&m- these pieces are wonderful!

    Trả lờiXóa
  7. it is really bad not to have H & M in the very own country.
    Fortunately, here by me, in Rimini, open it Friday:)
    attend the inauguration:) I can not wait!

    Visit my blog if you like :)
    Kisses!

    Trả lờiXóa
  8. we feel sorry for you that you don't have H&M over there! but that jumpsuit looks fabulous on you!

    <3

    Trả lờiXóa